Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great News

The Benefit planning is coming along great. Spoke to the Youth Director at Amazing Grace Church that the Johnsons attend. Her name is Merri and she is awesome. I just merely called to ask if we could hang a flyer up in the church and mention it in services as it gets closer....Well, she has some ideas and we are going to be getting together to discuss planning. This benefit is going to be GREAT. I cannot wait until it takes place. The Johnson's are a great family and they have had a very tough year. They are always there to help everyone and now it is time they get helped.

2 comments:

  1. hi sara great thing you and jan are doing. We'll help.
    Auntie Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!!! I am so glad that we can help them in this way. I think they are coming around to the idea now, even though they still dont want to accept help. I also talked to Deb tonight and asked if she wanted me to start a Caringbridge Website to keep people informed as to the status of Dave's health...She said YES. So I will be working on getting that up soon.

    ReplyDelete